Full day in Chobe, Botswana
Visit one of Africa’s most popular parks on this Chobe day trip from Victoria Falls. Travel the rugged landscapes of the African countryside as you keep your eyes peeled for the Big Five. Chobe is known for its high concentration of elephants, so you’re almost guaranteed to see these giant mammals roaming the park. Travel by both river and land, ensuring the best chance of seeing African wildlife.
- Travel by land and water in Chobe National Park
- Get an up-close look at Africa’s Big Five
- Early morning departure ensures maximum time in the park
- Lunch and expert guide included in tour
v Professional Guides.
v Lunch with soft drinks. Alcohol is not included.
v Mineral water.
v Boat Cruise on Chobe River with snacks.
v Game drive in the Chobe National Park.
x National Park Fees.
x Double Entry Visas.
x Personal items.
Departure & Return:
We will pick you up at your hotel or lodges in Victoria Falls Zimbabwe. After the full day in Chobe we will drop you off at your pick up place.
Departure Time: Approximately 6.00 AM.
What To Expect:
You will be picked up from your hotel or lodges around 6.00 AM. You will be transferred to Kazungula border through the Zambezi National Park with some chances to see wildlife along the drive. You will be assisted through immigration and handed over to the guide who will take you to the activities right away. You will start with a a game drive in Chobe National Park, famous for the amount of Elephants until lunch. Lunch is served ether in the bush or at a lodge. After lunch the guide will take you for the cruise on the Chobe River well known for all the hippocampus and the bird-life. Approximately 5.00 PM you will transferred back to Victoria Falls. There are variety of animals to be experienced in the park through game drive and boat safari.
Duration: 12 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Those traveling with the Kids 16yrs and below must have birth certificates for the kids.
- Dress Casual or in safari wear.
- Minimum age is 2 years old.
- You must have sunscreens, mosquito repellents etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- Most travellers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Prices from 170 USD / pp